Dear sore throat,
This is what you have taught me:
1) to be quiet.
2) to be quiet and listen.
3) to be quiet and listen all the way to the end.
4) to open my ears.
5) to open my ears, so my heart opens to kindness.
6) to open my ears and my heart to kindness so my mind becomes free of judgement and criticism.
7) to rest.
8) to rest and heal.
9) to rest and heal so my open heart and mind can be put to good use.
10) to wash my hands more often so I don't get a sore throat.
Sore throat, I don't like you much. But thanks for the lessons all the same.
Get well soon,